MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
liveson777
Lightweight

liveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
LMAO! Your telling me?

Anyways, you kept on annoying me. I told you my opinion about you in a fairly civilized way. I told you to stop PM'ing me many times without insults. You didn't stop. I told you my opinion about you which is not abusing my power. You then continued and then I warned you. Get over idiot.
see more insults ... u really need to be loosed of your mod title how can u read the convo we had and say u didnt insult me time and time again.... Mod have a place of authority and should be mature in alot of instances but u just bash and insult and manipulate that convo... every time you would end a pm it would have something i felt that i needed to explan to you but u keep calln it spam ... u just lured and lured just to try to get me banned.. when u should hae just let it go and stop the altercation...
GSP
Lyoto Machida
Aleks E
Josh Barnett
Big Nog
BJ Penn
Anderson Silva
Cro Cop Musosi and bada hari