MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
liveson777
Lightweight

liveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really nice
that has nothing to do with this at all i think yur confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
http://www.mmaforum.com/premium-vip-...bership-2.html

Paid members check this. The backstory behind this was that it took him about two months to buy someone a membership that he agreed to buy if someone made him a sig.

only thing about that is i felt insulted ... you had no dog in that fight blexxe and i were keeping in touch communicatuing frequently about the subjuct but you wont let it go .. having no bussiness in that at all....

and some of that time was waitng for other entries.... he said i could use it while i waited...... more info that you didnt know about ... in that whole situation was none of your bussiness
GSP
Lyoto Machida
Aleks E
Josh Barnett
Big Nog
BJ Penn
Anderson Silva
Cro Cop Musosi and bada hari