MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 03:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
liveson777
Lightweight

liveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
Yes, I do have a place of authority, and I usually do run things with maturity. That is why the only people who have complained about me as a mod are you and the trolls. I don't have anything out for you, but if you are going to annoy the crap out of me like that, and I verbally tell you to stop PM'ing me, you should stop. I said many times things along the lines of "Whatever bud, just stop PM'ing me", but you didn't. Instead you spammed with "No, you whatever bud". You are an annoying child.

Once again, I will state: If I really abused my powers, I would have just banned your ass. But I didn't, because I am a fair mod.
fair mod?? hardly u had to make up a warning just to get to me.... then after i told u that i pm mods and the admin i think you were like well im not gonna ban him....

the only reason i pm u back is that u were insulting me and i was explaing myself but u call that spamming .. i could easily say u were spamming me..... i replied 1 time every time u replied to me and never did i insult you try to down you ... all i said is im not spaming you im simply askn you a question that u manipulativly kept luering me to pm u back until you could impose a fabricated warning
GSP
Lyoto Machida
Aleks E
Josh Barnett
Big Nog
BJ Penn
Anderson Silva
Cro Cop Musosi and bada hari