MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
ozz525
Lights Out
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

ozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug
Liveson777 its time to let this go. Your not gonna get anywhere and quite frankly I dont see BP88 has done anything wrong hear.

You dropped out of a debate that many other ppl would have liked to have participated in.

BP88 took a lot of time and effort to set up the debate and you disrespect him by entering and deciding not to participate. I'd be fairly ticked too.

All you needed to do was apologize for wasting his time and im sure it coulda been settled.

Ya wanted to be mature about it, however the mature thing to have done was apologize and let it be. Now your dragging it out and wasting time, cuz there aint a mod out there that will agree with you.
Agreed man you two just drop this

I also do not think that BP did anything wrong I would be ******* angry to if I had 25 PM's of someone saying how am I spaming in my box

Last edited by ozz525 : 07-16-2007 at 03:24 PM.