Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Favorite UFC fighter?

Favorite Fighter in the UFC

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  asskicker 
#1 ·
in the UFc mine is either Tito, Chuck Franklin , or KOS..but im gonna go with Tito by a slim margin

#14 ·
When I voted I was voting for my favorite fighter whose fighting style i like best . Not character traits or anything like that. I voted bj penn because his boxing is among the best in mma and his bjj is excellent as well. that to me makes an excellent fighter.

If we are going by personality and fighting I'd have to go with GSP. I fact he's a close second to penn as far as fighting style goes.

#17 ·
Kameleon said:
It's all about the "Nightmare" :thumbsup:
congrats on ur bjj win kameleon...i havent had one yet, but if i did id probably lose..im good, i dunno i just am afraid to lose, so i dont wanna fight just yet..if i faught ne one on my that has a low ranking belt id own them because im very strong for sum 1 205..but if I faught a purple belt or higher id get owned

#18 ·
I went with ace, He is a really nice guy and he's from the queen city. I love to visit that place. Theres so much culture. besides, could you imagine having him for a teacher? get into a fight in school and get tapped out lol.
And anyone who can get knocked down hard enough to not remember anything and still pound a man's face into hamburger{evan tanner) for a win is da shit to me.....

#19 ·
It was a toss up between BJ Penn and the Iceman. I went with BJ, because he's got a fight coming up.

Cheik Kongo is one of the new guys that I'm starting to watch and Tyson Griffin is a savage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.