MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Jon Jones wants Daniel Cormier instead of Alexander Gustafsson

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2014, 02:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
King Daisuke
Bantamweight

King Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By AllKing Daisuke Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Even less people know Cormier than Gus, and he's getting up there in age a little bit, and he has been somewhat boring in the UFC so far.

Gus is young, looks like a top guy, is on the video game cover, Dana (pathetically) listed him in the top 5 stars UFC has, they're going for regional draws like Gus and McGregor, and Dana knows Bones/Gus 2 would draw a little better than Bones/Cormier. That's why.
You're contradicting yourself quite a bit ITT, but I'll settle with this. You're trying to downplay Gus's popularity, but at the same time mention how he's on the cover? Unlike Jones, he wasn't put on the cover, he was voted by the people over Chael Sonnen, UFC's hugest star Ronda Rousey (who actually was upped by Miesha Tate ) and GS ****in' P! But I guess he's just a regional star, since everybody knows that only the Swedish play video games, right?

I think you're a good poster, but you're really reaching here. It was a very close fight which could've gone either way. It's not only Jones haters who think Gus got the better of the champ in that fight. A rematch is very warranted.

All that said, I'm fine with either fight (IMO both guys will beat the champion), but seriously **** you Jones for always trying to play the game and choosing who you're going to fight next! Do the right thing, shut the **** up and fight whoever they tell you to!