MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My dream come true. Titos next crushing defeat.

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2006, 11:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
AxL
MMA Fanatic

AxL has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I have watched that last fight between liddell and ortiz and I still have a lot of questions. Let me make it very clear that I DO NOT LIKE ORTIZ. But the more I watch that fight I think that maybe tito did catch a thumb to his eye. Therefore I hate to say it but Chuck may not have dominated him like I once thought he did. I would like nothing more than to be able to say that Chuck beat tito's ass convincingly but that thumb leaves a lot of questions. I think if anyone has a chance to beat chuck any time soon it will be tito. ofcourse it would be really cool if tito comes in to the fight with chuck still hurt from a beating at shamrocks hands but i honestly dont feel that will be the case either. I want chuck to destroy tito and put an end to the questions and the doubt.