MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - how long have you been training

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
hasan
MMA Fanatic

hasan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
lol yeah, level stuff is very easy, our lil group of level 1 guys got through the level 2 stuff 2 weeks ago in about 30 mins, have been doing level 3 stuff since then, we got lucky as well one of the part time trainers been coming in a lot lately, his fought and trained in Thailand and he pushes us really hard, none of the other trainers have ever pushed us that hard before lol i love it.

at out gym its a rule that only in level 4 and above are able to fight in semi contact gym spars (with other gyms around the state) so my goal for the end of the year is to get to at least level 4, the next grading is aug 10 (which i hope to double grade in level 2+3) then the one after that is in i think october/nov which ill be going for level 4 if all goes well.

Its essential for me to double grade this time around and make the level 4 grading to fight in the last gym spar of the year in december, i've made it a goal of mine to get into fighting condition and get in the ring by the end of the year.

obscura1560 how long have you been training for now?

Last edited by hasan : 07-21-2007 at 11:24 AM.
hasan is offline   Reply With Quote