MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes Reigns Supreme!!!!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2006, 02:23 AM   #29 (permalink)
kms002
MMA Fanatic

kms002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by asskicker
You guys are all idiots. What Matt said was true BJ was as gassed as Ive ever seen anyone. Cardios just as big a part of the fight game than anything else, and when it came down to it Hughes pounded BJ's ass out. I dont recall the fight being stopped in rounds 1 or 2. Matt won the fight so suck it up he had every right to talk smack cuz he can back it up.
I agree totally!!!! BJ was helpless in the 3rd round due to his lack of stamina, or the cumulative effect of Matt's attack, or his lack of WILL.......Matt pounded his ass..........TKO.........as in KNOCKOUT! Matt takes on all comers. He prepares, pays the price, retains his focus, and has the will to win. Matt is a true champ in every conceivable way. The rubber match will end up the same.
You gotta hand it to all these guys though: what athletes!!! Skilled in so many different disciplines; combined with their incredible fitness level.
In my mind MMA has already far surpassed boxing as the #1 fighting sport.
kms002 is offline   Reply With Quote