MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bas or Kimo?

Thread: Bas or Kimo?
View Single Post

Old 06-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onganju
Actually, Bas has lost to Ken Shamrock twice. Granted it was early in his Pancrase career when he didn't develope his ground game. Once he got fully into it, he was tapping people as much as he was knocking them out.
And this is what I love about Bas, he's adapted and shown great submissions as well as the great strikes that made him famous in the first place. He understands that MMA is about Mixing martial arts and he realized that if he was going to stay in the game he was going to have to that.

Bas could probably beat alot of the heavyweights in UFC today. I think he probably hits harder than Sylvia or Arlovski, or at least he did in his prime. I can't wait for him to jump back in and see who he starts slugging.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote