MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #5428 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Alien: Isolation looks so good, I can't wait for it to come out.

I want an RPG and I'm having a hard time finding one. The only thing that keeps showing up is Divinity; Original Sin but I can't get over the 2 main character thing. I've basically played all the other RPG's that interest me... I really want Pillars of Eternity to come out.

I could play the Dark Souls 2 DLC, but my main character (who was SL150) was so heavily tarnished by me invading others games and focusing on the PvP side of things, that I can't go 5 minutes without having a blue phantom invade my game to kill me. Thus, my only character high enough to do the DLC cannot be used for the DLC, and I'm not up to rolling a new build right now.

I hate that feeling when you want a specific type of game yet there's just nothing out there to satisfy.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote