MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFN Sanchez vs. Parisyan

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2006, 09:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by donttap
It will be a good match up. Karo does not look like much but that dude can scrap. I used to like Diego but not so much anymore. Although I think he won that fight with Alessio. Alessio could have won easy I think, but it looked more like he was just trying not to lose.
This is a funny, but important, difference that you touched on. Alessio was trying not to get submitted and he wasn't thinking about how he could have submitted or KO'd Diego.

I actually think that the fight would have gone to Alessio if he had worked a little bit harder to get Diego's hooks out, but there's no use whining now.

I would love to see sanchez v parysian, because I think that Karo does everything that Diego does, and I think Karo does it better. I definitely think that Karo has better subs, better takedowns and better striking.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote