Weight: 169lbs

vs

Name: Josh Koscheck
Record: 9-1-0
Height: 5'10
Weight: 185lbs

#103 ·
Booty King said:
kos is being used a stepping stone here.
i think you're sayin' this is a match that gsp should dominate, but stepping stone is the wrong term, the former champ doesn't have stepping stones, he's already had them. he should have got a re-match, without having to fight anybody else. this isn't a stepping stone match, it's a money-making match because for some reason i have no clue, i think it's the show, kos' name is well known enough for him and gsp to make a big draw. i said before it should have been kos and karo but for some reason karo just doesn't have the following of fans that he deserves...karo is tough as **** and he might be getting a title shot very soon.

#104 ·
fightnight said:
i agree with juggalofighter.. josh has never faced anyone like gsp...george will be really hungry for a win and there's no way josh is going to slow him down...yeah josh can wrestle ...wow... george is way more well rounded then josh...all kos likes to do is shoot for the ground and hope he can keep his opponent on the ground....honestly i think josh is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC...and now he has to face someone like GSP... i dont think he'll be ready.. 25,000 on GSP
I agree, KOS gets to eager to take them to the ground, GSP will hit him hard...ironically, thats what I said during the Diego-KOS fight...

#118 ·
ebonics-lover said:
I see so much love for the nice guy here. You all must be the few who would not chant USA at every UFC event. Are you all so sure he wilol demolish Kochek? He's got the tools but is his mind ready?
Everyone questioned his mind after he lost to matt hughes and look what happened

Mayhem= smashed
Sherk=Smashed
Trigg-Smashed
BJ= didn't really get smashed but he still lost
Hughes 2= Smashed

#120 ·
This SHOULD be an absolute mismatch and will show the difference of an all around great fighter against a one trick pony. GSP by TKO in the 2nd, but I'd prefer him pound him for 2 rounds like knock him out hard in the 3rd.

I've got all my points on GSP, Gonzaga, and Joe Daddy. I'm gonna be a rich rich man.:thumb02:

#121 ·
Apologies for the digression

Can i just say...I FUKING LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Screw everything else that goes with it...this sport is damn fabulous

Honestly, there is nothing i look forward to more than that which we will witness next weekend...AND OMG two weeks after that also!

I care who wins but i care more about the sport.

Fuk booing and lets hear it for MMA!

Zippi

...and lets hope Vera will be back for good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.