MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #5561 (permalink)
Rygu
Godless Heathen

Rygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by LL View Post
Lol, well Battlefield and Evolve got pushed into 2015 and Killzone is dead so, I gotta have something to get my money's worth out of PS Plus. Speaking of Vice City, though, can they really not release remastered versions of San Andreas and Vice City? San Andreas should have got a ten year anniversary edition.

Thinking about it, I wish 2K still had a right to the NFL franchise, 2K5 was so much fun and was only 25 bucks when it was released. I loved decorating my room on there.
2K5 is still better than any Madden ever made, EA is holding NFL gaming back big time by being the only company allowed to use the license. Yeah ok EA Sports was awesome from early 90's up until mid 2000's but damn this shits getting bad them having exclusive NFL/NHL rights. Compare NBA 2k14 to NBA Live 14 and you'll see just how behind the times EA really is.