MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 74: Patrick Cote vs. Kendall Grove

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2007, 11:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
CopperShark
Always Has Been, Always Will Be...

CopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World RenownCopperShark Is World Renown
I feel that Cote will win, because of they're losses, not their wins. Cote has lost 4 times. Two submissions (Lutter, a BJJ Blackbelt, and Joe Doerkson, A Submission Wizard) And two decisions, (Tito Ortiz, and Chris Leben) He's only been finished by submission against two very skilled grapplers. Kendall isn't on the same level as these two. And the Brawler Chris Leben, and UFC Legend Tito Ortiz couldn't finish him, so I doubt Kendall will be able to. Cote has knockout power, and submission skills. Kendall has 6 wins by submission, one win went the distance and he TKO'd some nobody. Cote will probably knock Kendall out. And if not he'll definatly get the W via UD.