MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Takedown Defense

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
To me it sounds like your stating the obvious but trying to put it into a lot of words making it sound complicated and advanced. Basically what you're saying is don't move straight back, but move to the side? To me it just seems like you have no formal training, have never wrestled, and don't know what it's like to actually grapple with someone. I use this "angle and pop" method vs my little brother all the time, but it only works vs him, because his shoot is terrible and I'm way bigger, stronger, and faster than him. If you were to try your method vs an experienced wrestler you would get taken down probably every time.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote