MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 74: Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2007, 02:06 AM   #104 (permalink)
Cochise
Not The Song

Cochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightnight
i agree with juggalofighter.. josh has never faced anyone like gsp...george will be really hungry for a win and there's no way josh is going to slow him down...yeah josh can wrestle ...wow... george is way more well rounded then josh...all kos likes to do is shoot for the ground and hope he can keep his opponent on the ground....honestly i think josh is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC...and now he has to face someone like GSP... i dont think he'll be ready.. 25,000 on GSP
I agree, KOS gets to eager to take them to the ground, GSP will hit him hard...ironically, thats what I said during the Diego-KOS fight...
Cochise is offline   Reply With Quote