MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 24

Thread: 24
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2006, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses

In about four month's season 6 of 24 will start! I am one of those people who thought that the show pretty much ran its course and should be taken off the air! I like 24 don't get me wrong, its just the material is getting old! How many times had Jack became a fugitive from CTU? How many Moles were at CTU? How many weapons of Mass Destruction did he have to stop, how many times did his daughter want nothing to do with him? The answer, quite a bit! If you are a fan of 24 what would you like the writers to do that would make the show fresh and exciting?