MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wrestling... wwe.. a farse
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i love the legands like hogan and shawn back in the day they were some really intense matches like bret ve shawn in an iron man match i was on my feet the entire fight hogan vs the ultimate worrier the thing is now its just silly i used to when i was w kid belive it was real and that kane could really throw lightin bolts at people

whats funny is how can enyone buy into it i meen look at the fighters kane is about 7 foot and weighs aroun 350 lps if the guy smacked you in the head your head would fall off everyone in the wwe must have a chin like cabbage and a the healin abbilites of wolverine as they never bruse lol

na it can be a fun show to watch i havnt watched it in years mind i think the last fight i saw was hogan vs shawn legend vs legend

i rckon some of the fighters would do ok in the ufc given some training look at goldberg the guy is a beast and the big show **** me i wouldnt want that guy hittin me in the face his fist is bigger than my head
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome