MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wrestling... wwe.. a farse

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2006, 12:44 PM   #40 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
i love the legands like hogan and shawn back in the day they were some really intense matches like bret ve shawn in an iron man match i was on my feet the entire fight hogan vs the ultimate worrier the thing is now its just silly i used to when i was w kid belive it was real and that kane could really throw lightin bolts at people

whats funny is how can enyone buy into it i meen look at the fighters kane is about 7 foot and weighs aroun 350 lps if the guy smacked you in the head your head would fall off everyone in the wwe must have a chin like cabbage and a the healin abbilites of wolverine as they never bruse lol

na it can be a fun show to watch i havnt watched it in years mind i think the last fight i saw was hogan vs shawn legend vs legend

i rckon some of the fighters would do ok in the ufc given some training look at goldberg the guy is a beast and the big show **** me i wouldnt want that guy hittin me in the face his fist is bigger than my head
iceman574 is offline   Reply With Quote