matt huges a hall of famer

• yes

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • no

Votes: 6 15.8%

huges a hall of famer?

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Kameleon 
#1 ·
multiple times st ufc 63 all the anouncers said that matt huges is a future hall of famer i was just wondering wat you guys think:dunno:

#4 ·
That goes with out question! Unless he does something to really cheese off Dana White he should get in, no problem!

#6 ·
MMA freak said:
The fact hes basically been welterweight champion since UVC 34 except losing at UFC 46 but regaining at 48, he will definitely be a hall of fame. Him, Rich Franklin, Chuck Liddell, Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski, Sean Sherk are all future inductees.
Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes are in for sure. Rich I think will get in but has to prove himself a couple more times. Sylvia, AA, and Sherk have a little ways to go. Chuck and Matt are the only sure things right now, especially because theyre Danas 2 favorites.

#19 ·
without a doubt hughes would get in. he has defeated everyone in his divison!
royce, gsp, penn, trigg.....

#20 ·
Combat_HapKiDo said:
I'm not a Hughes fan - basically, I think he is a bit to full of himself ... but you can't argue with success. He's kept the belt for an awful lot of title defences - he must be at 20 by now. I'd vote him in the hall of fame although I'd like to see GSP kick his butt.
He's only made a total of 7 title defenses I believe. But never the less he is a sure hall of famer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.