MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why Does This Forum Suck So Much?

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Don't worry about negative reps, i got to for posting a rumor about Lauzon Vs Parisyan and i even said that it was only something slight at the moment and one of the comments was "Misleading title" surely they could have just hit the back button if they didn't care about the topic.

But you have to realistic, an internet forum this big can't have 100% good members there will always be idiots and most of the negative rep people are stupid.

It's your choice what to do, id be happy to have you stick round here and post but you just have to ignore idiots.

Edit - I may even get a negative rep from this post.