MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why Does This Forum Suck So Much?

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
benny
Flyweight

benny has a little shameless behaviour in the pastbenny has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kickchass
I joined two days ago having the expectations as a kid at his first day at school looking to meet new friends. But the majority of the members sucks ass. I got neg repped for examining Diego Sanchez .vs. Jon Fitch for a bizarre reason, negged for debating with a poster on Faber .vs. Kid, and finally negged for voicing my opinion on the TapouT guys.

I have been nothing but decent to you and trying to discuss but then there are the stupid ones who think Melvin Guillard will fight in October when he was suspended 8 months in April and saying there will be a Total Elimination 2007. Honestly how retarded can you get even Sherdog posts better.

Ban me if you must I don't have plans on posting anymore. And you can take me out of the Creative. Thanks to the intelligent ones on here you know who you are.
hang in there dude dont leave you are not alone .. i have at least a dozen neg reps for no real reason but i am here for the debate not the reps ....southpaw447 is good dude to talk to so is ice-mancometh just avoid the jasvills and you will be cool judokas can have some good points too.