MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hughes vs. GSP moved to November 18

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2006, 11:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
rbunnell
Amatuer

rbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enoughrbunnell will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81
if Silva vs. Franklin and Sherk vs. Florian doesn't excite you then you don't know much. That will be a great PPV. Franklin fighting is enough to buy it anyway.

BTW I am huge fan Ace.

I don't know much? Yeah, I have only been watching UFC since 1993. Compared to who is fighting in 65 and 66, yes 64 is the least exciting. Two months is plenty of time to heal up and train hard to another fight.

Man, I was excited to post in this forum because I thought everyone was going to be cool. I am not here to argue with anyone. I friggin' love UFC, have loved it since the beginning. I will be getting 64 for sure.
rbunnell is offline   Reply With Quote