MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC/Pride Debate

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2006, 02:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
You keep using that top ten ranking as your sheild, but if you look at it, 3 out of 5 weight classes are topped with a UFC fighter! so F-ing what if you have the #2 or #8 guys the top ones are UFC guys. Now, most of those polls are voted on by fighters, If Pride had the better divisions then why are their guys not on top? Tell me that! doesnt make much sense to me! Thats like saying That a college quarterback is better than a NFL quarterback due to level of competition! get what I am saying. Pride has a #1 spot in the HW division, which I can unerstand. But the light weight division in the UFC was basically non-existant until recent UFC cards, so look for that one to change.

Here is the differnece between Fedor's record and Sylvia or AA's record, I am not saying that they are the best in the world. You claim Fedor is the best, yet his record is a JOKE and absolute JOKE.
chuck is only considered #1 by american magazine publishers. Shogun has beaten the #4,5, 6, and 8th best 205ers. While chuck has beaten the #7, 8, and #9 205ers, yet people still rank chuck ahead?

If chuck and shogun fought, shogun would be a 3-1 favourite.

Fedor beating nog twice and cro cop is better than the cans that arlovski beat, same with sylvia. His record is superior, why dont u get it.