MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC/Pride Debate

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2006, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cbingham
Bantamweight

Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
chuck is only considered #1 by american magazine publishers. Shogun has beaten the #4,5, 6, and 8th best 205ers. While chuck has beaten the #7, 8, and #9 205ers, yet people still rank chuck ahead?

If chuck and shogun fought, shogun would be a 3-1 favourite.

Fedor beating nog twice and cro cop is better than the cans that arlovski beat, same with sylvia. His record is superior, why dont u get it.
hahahaha nice try!! "american magazine publishers" haha where did you get that one? hahahaha! sorry bud the polls I read are voted on by fighters in UFC and PRide and he is always at the #1 spot. Let me tell you how that fight would go, Shogun would come in all wild and open and Chuck would put him to sleep.

Ok so Fedor has 3 Legit victories but the overwhelming number of no-bodies counters that. Seriously, why dont you get it? If I go kick the crap out of a bunch of middle-school kids, does that make me #1 in the world? If the answer is yes then I will be visiting a local middle school very soon.