MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC/Pride Debate

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2006, 03:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cbingham
Bantamweight

Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
no its not a nice try, japanese magazines rank shogun at #1, your analysis of the fight is a joke too. Shogun would come in wild and chuck would put him to sleep. See this is why your hard to debate with, you love the ufc fighters and dont know anything about pride fighters, its getting very stupid.

Tim sylvia has beaten 20 nobodies and fedor has beat nog and cro cop, still dont get why you're debating it.

chuck hasnt beat the #2-#5, and he got his ass kicked by quinton, yet he's #1. Sure buddy.
Where is this Japanese magazine? are you Japanese?
Its not getting stupid. Shogun has sloppy stand-up just like Vanderlei, the remedy to their style of fighting is a striaght punch, while they are trying to throw those wide haymekers. How is that a joke? Thats what Vitor did to Vanderlei. And if you look at Chuck's fights, he gets the majority of his KO's by counterpunching. And Chuck has beaten FAR better competition, he beat a #1 Randy Couture twice, he beat Vitor Belfort, He beat Tito Ortiz when Tito was just dethroned from the #1 spot, He beat Babalu twice, and Babalu was ranked in the top ten both times.

And I am not talking about Tim Sylvia for the last time! I am talking about Fedor! your god. Thats why you are difficult to deal with, you just assume your oppinion is fact! "Fedor is the best, and you are stupid for questioning that" well I have brought up a very valid point, that you have no answer for.