MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bas or Kimo?

Thread: Bas or Kimo?
View Single Post

Old 06-08-2006, 07:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullpitch
thats him thanks ong. 2-2 is not an impressive record but I enjoyed watching him fight.
You're right that 2-2 isn't a great record, but if you look at his opponents it's understandable. Props to Keith Hackney, but I think that Kimo is still the better fighter of the 2 of them.

I was watching the Gracie/Kimo fight again and I realized that Kimo actually injured Royce during the fight (about 40 seconds in he kicks Royce hard in the leg) and he is limping a little bit afterwards. It didn't keep Royce from dominating the fight, but it shows that his strength and balance (due partially to a low center of gravity from his stance) make him a hard guy to grapple with.

Grappling doesn't matter in a fight with Bas, for the most part. So I would have to go with Bas by KO, round 1 or 2 (early).

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote