MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hughes = Un-Impressive

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2006, 10:23 PM   #41 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLuv2FightU
The point is, Hughes could not do SHIT to BJ until BJ was injured. That should say something. 100% Hughes couldn't beat 100% BJ. 100% Hughes ahd to wait until BJ was at about 50%-75% before he could get anything done. Hughes is a great fighter, but there's no denying who the better fighter was in that fight.

I'd love to see Hughes try to go 3 rounds with a Ryoto Machida, a LHW who beat Franklin in a matter of seconds. BJ did it but I don't think Matt could.
dont cry bj penn fan boy, lasting all the rounds and having good conditioning is a part of the mma game. Hughes trapped him and pounded his ass until mccarthy stopped the fight. Bj didnt injure himself, he got exhuasted cuz he used up all his energy.

Vitor belfort also does great until he gets "injured", thats why vitor pisses me off now, everytime he losses you will see an excuse for him. Here are some vitor whining excuses.

" i injured by hand against sakuraba"
" i hurt my hamstring against allistair"
" i was robbed against tito"

just sorry lame ass excuses he likes to make.

Last edited by brownpimp88 : 09-27-2006 at 10:26 PM.
brownpimp88 is offline   Reply With Quote