MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats up Guys Nimmy is here

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2007, 02:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
EC_Raider_07
Punching Bag!

EC_Raider_07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimmy
Alright guys

Was a serious poster over at fightforum.com (4th alltime poster) until today, were i was banned for standing up against the injustices in the forum. Basically the place was full of 2 faced guys and mods who didnt care if you broke the rules as long as you liked what they liked. One guy called a fighter a fight fixer and a steroid abuser for no reason with no proof.

If thats the kind of place this is then i wont be here long either.

Myself and a group of 18 members are members of team coco, most are leaving FF as myself and another member you guys got today were banned. However not to dwell on the past as this place looks 10Xbetter already and this is my first post.

Im 22 live in Scotland and train Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing, i love MMA and have attended a couple of events this year already with a view to being at some more before the close of the year, other sports i am a fan of include football (soccer, mud wrestling and proffessional topless volleyball.

Hope to get to know you guys.
Hey fellas. I used to post here a lot more, and can tell you it's NOT a lot better than FightForum. This is like little Sherdog.
EC_Raider_07 is offline   Reply With Quote