MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wuz up killers

Thread: wuz up killers
View Single Post

Old 09-28-2006, 09:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
scarface007
MMA Fanatic

scarface007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by roverX
Hey bro...just want the opportunity to say thank you for serving our country. My dad just came off of active duty in January of this year - 20 months of active duty - only to find out he has pancreatic cancer. So now, at 61 years old and after serving 42 years as fulltime National Guard, he has a different fight on his hands. All I can say is thank God for the military medical benefits he now has with retirement! The docs say he has had the cancer for over 10 years and didn't know it b/c he was in such good shape.
first of all my condolences to your father and family . also i will have him in my prayers and i wish him the best , im sure he'll be fine cuz he's a fighter.2nd i would like to thank him for providing me with a free country to live in , i came from a 3rd world country filled with violence, death , and starvation.the u.s.a has provided me with a 2nd chance so i decided to pay it back .i love this country and willing to die for it any time .so thank you for all your support and i wish your family the best .

semper-fi