Weight: 185
Record: 19-4-0

vs

Name: Rich 'Ace' Franklin
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 185
Record: 23-2-0

#4 ·
3030 on Franklin, i just think he is going to go "outside the box" on this one, i really think he will show a huge change in his mindset and strength with the rematch.

#7 ·
I like Rich but I feel Anderson has too many ways to win no matter where the fight goes. I can see Silva catchin Rich in a swank submission in rd 1 after he catches him with a good combination. Or maybe Silva will just follow up with some gnp TKO. I just dont think Franklin has the tools to upset the Champion. I see ANderson Chuck Liddelling the MW division until they bring in some new talent. Until then tho WAR Anderson!

#12 ·
davidm724 said:
That's what I'm afraid of, all due respect to Silva. He is a badass, but I hope Rich pulls this off.
The thing I've noticed about MMA is that it is very unpredictable. Guys who I thought would be untouchable for a long time get beat. Whe Orlovski came along an beat Sylvia I thouth: Wow this guys is a killer! The he looses to Sylvia. BJ Penn, one of the best pound for pound looses to Pulver. GSP looses to Sera. It's a tough sport! No one is unbeatable and I have a hunch that Silva is going to get hurt in this fight. I haven't seen how he does when he's hurt. I'm taking Franklin in this fight.

#13 ·
I'm with your guys who are rooting for Rich. He was my favorite fighter when I first started watching MMA. A comeback would be great but it will be hard for him thats for sure. Not only is he battling another tough opponent, he's gonna be battling himself mentally.

#17 ·
davidm724 said:
I really hope we don't see a replay of their last match. I'm pulling for Franklin, all the way. I keep having nightmares of Silva's cocky little dance he did after he beat Rich last time. I wake up pissed every time.

LMAO, me too man, it looks like he is playing some gay little banjo or something, I would love to see a win by Rich, but its hard to bet against Silva the way he is fighting lately. **** Silva and his high pitched voice

Favorite Fighters

Mirko
Chuck
GSP
BJ

#20 ·
SILVA FTW!!!! I expect/hope to see a much better fight this time but i still see silva coming out on top, rich has good hands so he always stands a chance but he really has to keep his distance to avoid that clinch.

#25 ·
Freiermuth said:
The UFC 77 hype video said Silva was 5' 11".
He wouldn't be much of a spider if he was 5'11"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.