Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

UFC 74 Gambling Pool

5K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Chrisl972 
#1 · (Edited)
Deadline: August 20th, 2007

Rules:

1) In your post, you must make it clear who you think the winner of the fight will be and the exact round and time you think the fight will end. To be eligible, you must send me the points before the deadline (but you do not need to send your points to me right after your pick).

2) The winner will receive 80% of the pot and the runner-up will receive 20% of the pot. If there are multiple winners, all the points will be distributed as evenly as possible to all the winners. If you believe the fight will be a decision, you must state what the judge's scorecards will be. If you get the exact time of finish/scorecard for the fight, you will receive 100% of the pot.

3) Once you have picked the winner of the fight and the time the fight will end, you cannot change your decision. All edits will be considered void. (I will also edit this post to include everyone's pick.)
Randy Couture vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Entry fee: 10,000 points

Players pick:
Judokas - Gonzaga via unanimous decision 48-47 (paid)
Split - Gonzaga in rd3 3:00 (paid)
Punishment 101 - Gonzaga in rd2 1:58 (unpaid)
Chrisl972 - Couture in rd4 3:58 (paid)
BooyaKascha - Gonzaga in rd3 2:34 (paid)
e-thug - Gonzaga in rd3 3:32 (paid)
brownpimp88 - Couture via unanimous decision 48-47,48-47, 49-46 (paid)

Current pot: 60,000

Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck
Entry fee: 1,500 points

Players pick:
Punishment 101 - St. Pierre in rd1 3:11 (unpaid)
DangerousD - St. Pierre in rd1 3:35 (unpaid)
Chrisl972 - St. Pierre in rd2 2:35 (paid)
Booty*__*King - St. Pierre in rd2 2:45 (unpaid)
e-thug - St. Pierre via unanimous decision 29-28 (paid)

Current pot: 3,000

Winners: Chrisl972 & e-thug

You two will receive 80% of the pot and I'll also send you two a gift for winning. Good job!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.