MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - want to fight

Thread: want to fight
View Single Post

Old 06-09-2006, 05:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Witchy Woman
Amatuer

Witchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A HugWitchy Woman Needs A Hug
LOL.. I'm 27 so yeah, compared to you I am old! Don's a great guy and a great father... and yeah he spends a LOT of time on here while he's at work. When he's at home he's not on here much at all, that's why you see most of his posts are during morning and afternoon hours. He's really the only reason I'm on here myself. He can't access any type of email or chat program from his work, but he can access this site. So we use the private messaging system here to talk back and forth while he's working.
I'm not a MMA type of person, although I did take TKD for about 6 months a long time ago when I was about 11 years old. I broke my master's arm while doing basic kicking exercises with him (he was the only one there tall enough to practice fairly with me.) I was a bit freakish back then being only 11 years old and 6'1" tall lol.