MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wukka's Log

Thread: wukka's Log
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2007, 02:27 AM   #113 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Monday August 27th

Sorry, haven't really been updating last few days, been kinda lazy. I haven't been eating very well either, haven't been eating terrible but definitely not enough and not healthy enough. I really need to keep up on it but it's hard with school and work, ugh.

Today, me and my training partner went to the gym and basically just did a bit of everything. Worked on the heavy bag mainly. I really focused on keeping my hands up, my footwork, my high jab, and also worked a lot on thai kicks. After about 30-45 minutes of heavy bag, I did a little shadow boxing with 2lb weights. After this I put on mah Gi and did some grappling with my buddy. We started from our knees and did maybe 20 minutes of rolling? I pulled guard every time and did really well. He's been out of the game for a bit(couple months) but I managed to submit him 3 times(kimura, triangle, guillotine) and also swept him a good 3-4 times. I also held guard for the most part, and every time he passed I got my position back. All in all we were there for about an hour and 45 minutes. Pretty good day

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote