MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Poltergeist

Thread: Poltergeist
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2006, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Poltergeist

I remember when I first saw the movie Poltergeist! There was this one scene in there that really was disturbing to me. You remember the part where this guy went into the bathroom just to splash water on his face and all of a sudden this intense light came out of nowhere. This light did something to him because he started ripping the skin off his face in small chunks. Then the small chunks got bigger and bigger and pretty soon he ripped his whole face off! Then just like that everything was back to normal like he never ripped his face off in the first place! There were many scary moments in the movie but that scene stuck in my mind! What did all of you guys think of this movie?