Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Ross v Bisping

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  IronMan 
#1 ·
Cant wait for this fight. Battle of the Britsh. Anyway who do you like in this fight. I like Ross becuse he a fighter, but i thing Bisping will win this fight.

On a side note those 2 guys that said they didnt want to fight are idoits. NO cuz i dont want to lose again on TV. Well my friend you just looked like a *****. Taite you to are a *****.

#4 ·
gduff2 said:
I didn't think Ross was that great a fighter, but really respect him for filling the void where the other tate and christian wouldn't. So I agree, Ross is a true Fighter with a capital "F". But, I think Bisbing will win too
I like Ross, but there's no way that he can brawl with Bisping. Mike is bigger, has longer reach and is the better striker by far.

They've both got heart and they're both likeable, but I'd have to go with Bisping by KO in the first round.

#6 ·
dana is turning this show into a ridiculous non respectable circus bringing all the losers back. christian and the other guy not accepting fights is understandable knowing that theyre not ready for a fight they'd just loose if they did take a fight. it takes health and heart to win fights and I respect their ability to know when not to fight. I dont respect christians hideous pink hair though. I think the knee blow to his head mixed his brains. I dont care for ed's attitude either, much less what they previewed from next weeks show. Im not really a fan of ufc and Im put off with this show it has too many disrespectful mouthers for me to enjoy especially now that dana brought the losers back so I wont be watching any more of it and feel no further desire to post here at this point so I'll be ending here. there's plenty of other shows to watch so as for me I'll be viewing something else.

#7 ·
dude u didnt see....2 guys turned it down...so he brought someone in that has passion...who cares about losing...everyone loses...its about heart and wanting to fight...and ross has that....expect ross to hurt bisping

#9 ·
uh oh....bisping got 1 on him already...will it be 2??

#11 ·
who cares about losing...everyone loses...its about heart and wanting to fight...and ross has that....
That what im talking about. The other fighters didnt have it. They must have somthing wrong with them in there head. Who would pass up another chance to make it into the UFC. Ken said that they dont have any heart and i agree.

#14 ·
had this been tate vs bidsping this would be a hard one to call but ross vs bidsping, this one will be good

Ross even though hes a good fighter, 2 days to prepare for bidsping is not enough,i dont count him out entirely its just hes giving too much of an advantage to him, reach, size and the fact that his ground is bad, not to say bldsping has the best ground becasue he doesnt, im trying to say that this will be a strike fest and bidsping is going to end this in the first round

i give it 2 minutes, thats if bidsping doesnt play with him like he did with the last fight and just mounts and finishes him

#17 ·
Adora said:
That what im talking about. The other fighters didnt have it. They must have somthing wrong with them in there head. Who would pass up another chance to make it into the UFC. Ken said that they dont have any heart and i agree.
Tait beat Josh. That might have something to do with it. Why submit yourself to the mercy of those who won't award the better fighter, who made the better fight, because the other guy is a "sob" story, or simply "was more aggressive.

It seemed Tait made a stand against the UFC in turning down that fight. And I do not blame him. As for he out of shape *@&#^...he was honest, he was too out of shape and should not have been there in the first place.

#18 ·
Tait was terrible!!!

Josh proved that he belonged on the show and in the UFC. I don't think that Tait was making a stand against the UFC, but we can't really be sure.

#19 ·
IronMan said:
Tait was terrible!!!
Are you sure you are not confusing Tait and Mike? Even Dana thought Tait got the short end. Which is what made him think for sure that Tait would jump at the chance to get back in.

As far as Josh belonging...he has heart, no doubt. He belongs in these finals, maybe. But those type of fighters are a dime a dozen. When picking "who belongs," we should look at who could contend.
Bisping has a chance to contend against Liddell. I don't think Josh has that type of talent by any stretch.

#20 ·
USMCgrappler said:
Are you sure you are not confusing Tait and Mike?
Yeah, I'm sure. Tait had chances to submit Josh, but Mike got dominated. Hamill's a much better fighter than Josh, so we're judging them against two very different mediums.

If Tait really had all of the jiu-jitsu skills that he's was said to have, he would have had that triangle on about 10 seconds earlier and squeezed about ten times harder and he would have won that fight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.