Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

want to fight

4K views 57 replies 10 participants last post by  The Don 
#1 · (Edited)
anybody looking for a good fighter let me know 11 years i've been training and i'm willing to challenge anybody that needs someone to fight i'm 32-1 email:franktankcaraballo@yahoo.com

#28 ·
yea I got better things to do then sit on the internet, but well I get paid to do so when at work. So hmm no maybe I don't have anything better to do then make money, as for your other comments, well just because all your aggression comes from being a 21 year old virgin who is more then likely going to remain that way since apperently you like to start fights with girls. Word of advice, women are for loving, not hitting.

#30 ·
the tank said:
hey don you need to get off her balls thats not going to get you laid

**Looks down**... hmm, sorry, no balls here! As for the getting him laid reference, he is the father of my children. Been there, done that already... besides this site isn't meant to get jocks laid little boy, it's for talking about and compairing MMA moves, techniques, etc. Not for posting 'want ads' for a fight either. I'm not even into this crap and even I know that any respectable fighter wouldn't go crawling around the internet looking for so-called 'victims' with a so-called almost undefeated record... they fight in actual tournaments and are NOT cocky about it like you are.
I admitted to being SARCASTIC when I said I'd smack you with a dictionary and you can't even own up to calling me a bitch. Looks like you must not have any balls either! :p

#31 ·
yea I have checked as well she does not have any balls. as for this persons so called victims I bet most of those he fought had no real experience or training or were brand new to it. As discussed someone with actual training is alot more effective then a basic street fighter which I bet is the case in point. Against someone with real training I bet he'd never step into the ring.

#32 · (Edited)
The Don said:
yea I have checked as well she does not have any balls. as for this persons so called victims I bet most of those he fought had no real experience or training or were brand new to it. As discussed someone with actual training is alot more effective then a basic street fighter which I bet is the case in point. Against someone with real training I bet he'd never step into the ring.
Sure he would babe, but I bet he wouldn't be able to step back out.:laugh:
Cockiness affects judgement.

#38 ·
Yeah. People should never boast about records. What's more important is who you've beaten and how you've beaten them. I bet this guy thinks he's the next tank abbott. Any body who "takes on all comers" deserves to have a comer that kicks the crap out of them.

As for me, I'm 16 and I've fought more that twice as many fights as this moron, but you don't see me looking for fights on-line. I'm too scared that I'll end up in a ring with the Pitbull and get my ass kicked.

Don, I don't think that telling him that you've been training longer than he's been alive is helping to reduce your age. Just remind him that your wife has already offered to kick his ass, it's not like you need to.

#41 ·
IronMan said:
Don, I don't think that telling him that you've been training longer than he's been alive is helping to reduce your age. Just remind him that your wife has already offered to kick his ass, it's not like you need to.

Why should she get all the fun, besides if she goes first there would be nothing left for me.

#51 ·
Wow... I'm suprised that a troll (in the most literal sense) has been able to garner this much attention on a thread. Really I am...

Shit! I'm contributing to this now too! Someone refund me the last 10 seconds of my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.