MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GMW's Training Log
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2007, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
GMW
International Stalker

I'll update this as the day goes along.
Weight: 177 lbs, gain of 2.
Approx 12:30 - 2:15 am I went to the gym.
12:30 - 12:50: Started with a routine game of basketball. I won 21 - 17. Then I made 18/20 free throws. Sweet.

12:55- 1:40: Weight lifting, identical to previous days except this time we maxed bench press. I didn't really want to but everyone seems to use it as a measure of overall strength (at school, not amongst the educated) so my friend wanted too. I got 200. WAY more then I expected considering 2 months ago I was only doing like 160.

1:45 - 1:50: Crunches, about 200 in 1 set. I noticed some people boxing in the free room, there technique was so bad I wanted to help them =( but I felt out of place.

Ten minutes of sauna then I went home.

If im able to today Im gonna order some Optimum 100% Whey Protein and buy Fish Oil. I'm to sure why I'd use Fish oil but I know it decreases violence in prisons so might as well.

I'm done for the day, I got about 2 hours of bag work in, in about 15 miute intervals. I did some push ups, sit ups and pull ups. Not a whole lot of push ups and sit ups but I did do about 70 pull ups (again, not at once)

Last edited by GMW; 09-08-2007 at 03:16 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome