MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marijuana

Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2007, 08:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Pot is good. It is addicting though. Everyone is different. Some people can smoke every once in a while and be fine while others (like me) start fiending if they don't get high at least once a day.
It's all in your head man. It's impossible to get a physical addiction to marijuana and to "fiend" for it, just overcome your mindset. I smoked weed every day for over 3 years and just recently quit for 35 days and it was not difficult at all. You can't be addicted to weed.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote