MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marijuana

Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I'm not physically addicted no, I know that is impossible...but I am mentally addicted, and lots of people will tell you from personal experience that is NOT impossible. I know I can break from it, just like you can break from any addiction, it's a matter of how bad I really want to break from it. I still enjoy it more than I dislike it so I don't really have the motivation or desire to quit. It would be nice to just be able to smoke like a bowl every other day but I can only do that on workout days without craving it a shitload. It's too hard for me to have the bag sitting there and not smoke it. If I have ganja, I have to smoke it. I can't just ignore it. Plus all my friends do it and my buddy at work smokes with me on break and he does it everyday too so it makes it even harder.
Trust me, I was in the exact same situation as you. Smoking every day b4 school, every day during lunch, all day after school, then fat sesh before bed. I smoked with that frequency for over 2 years, and I have almost 0 friends that aren't related to either weed or getting ****ed up. I think it just gets to a point where you get tired of being a stoner though, and realise that nothing positive really comes from that kind of lifestyle. Just for the record though, I've smoked every day since my 35 day break Weed's still got me by the nuts too, just not as tightly

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote