MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Bisping as good as his record?

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2007, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
He's a guy who would get stomped by top competition, but he's also a guy who is charismatic and exciting to watch. People dig Bisping, no doubt about it, but he's not as good as people make him out to be.

People look at his record, and think, "Wow, this guy is undefeated!" But, when you look at it again, you'll notice that Bisping hasn't fought anyone worth a damn. He got outstruck by a severly battered Elvis Sinosic, and controlled by Eric Schafer. I like Schafer, but he's not even a mid-level guy.

So, he's basically in Bonnar territory, in that he's solid, but will never be champion in a division filled with really good fighters. Hell, I believe that Bonnar would beat him, too.

I don't really care who wins between Hamill & Bisping, because, quite frankly, I'm going to laugh at the guy who loses. I can't stand Matt Hamill and his cheating, but Bisping fans having heart attacks at the sight of Hamill kicking his ass would be hilarious.