Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Q&A with Dana and Joe from the UFC 75 Weigh-ins

2K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  dutch sauce 
#1 ·
I got this from another user on another forum, so take it for what it's worth...

Hey bros thought ive give you guys a heads up on what happened today before the weigh-ins there was a q and a with Dana and Joe Rogan, alot of interesting questions here is a brief overview of what Dana said...

He said he was very close to signing Fedor but he would not be there tomorrow, both he and rogan had massive grins of their faces, i thought he was lieing and the impression i got was that it was a done deal!!!

Dana said he has no doubts he will be signing Brock Lesner soon

Mark Hunt is under contract with the ufc at the moment but they dont know what to do with him, his biggest problem is the weight

If Sherk fails his appeal he will be stripped of the title and bj and stevenson will fight for the vacant title..

Arlovski will be fighting again in november didnt say who but said it would be a great match-up (my money is on big nog)

UFC will be doing shows in Canada, Mexico and Germany soon as well as more shows in the engalnd and scotland

He thinks banning steroid users for a year is a big enough punishment as they lose the ability to earn a living for a year

He would be interested in signing Denis Kang but had not heard from him or his management

No featherweights in the ufc for now, looking to push lighter fighters in WEC

Did not rule out when asked about the possibility of signing James Thompson in the future (not sure he knew who he was!)

Cant think of any other stuff right now and im sure the weigh-ins vids will be up by now (rampages pants lol), ill post some photos in a bit and of course will be at the event tomorrow

#27 ·
Why would it be bad if Lesnar beat a top ten. Everyone just thinks of him as a phony wwe wrestler. He was the NCAA Heavyweight Champion. He is a better wrestler than Randy couture ever was. I could definetly see him surprising people if he came into the UFC. I just dont know if he is ready yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.