MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC/Pride Debate

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #283 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
If i make an anylsis on how a fight would be played out, its becuase i watch the two fighters and i know thier strenghs and weaknesses. To you its just speculation and it means nothing becuase you dont even watch most fights to begin with. You had no idea how arona was overrated, i can easily point out one of arona's weaknesses right now. He leaves his chin out when he's standing, that's his main flaw. You would have never pointed that out becuase you dont watch his fights in the first place.

Why doesnt a mod just close this thread already, its pointless. He will never admit that he doesnt watch many fights and just relies on information websites. See, those websites are not going to help you point out a weakness and strength of a fighter.

this thread is useless, just close it.