MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Playstation 3

Thread: Playstation 3
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2006, 07:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
The only thing other than the price that is keeping me at bay with the PS3 is how Sony plans on handling its copyright protection for Blu-Ray. After the Sony BMG set of class-action lawsuits (which have suprisingly not hit mainstream media as much as it should) wrap up, it is going to be very interesting to see how Blu-Ray will do as a media.

Regardless, I don't by any system during the first year it is out. During the first year alone usually 2 or 3 hardware revisions occur, and it is usually the most perilous time when console "horror stories" come to the surface. I'm as big a gamer as your next guy (probably even more so), but the idea of spending money to take part of mass hardware testing for any company doesn't appeal to me.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote