MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only one that liked UFC 75???

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse666
It was Decent, heck you can't complain when it's free. I kinda lost a little intrest in th CC fight and got really bored with the Bisping fight. Hendo and Rampage amped it up little better. But it was free.
I found myself rivoted for both the CC fight and the Bisping fight.

I guess the CC fight had me because I thought that Kongo had a great chance of winning it anyways. So that just had me watching to see how it played out.

I was really disappointed in the Bisping call, but not the fight. I was really impressed with Hamill's striking in the first and the last two rounds were kind of like watching a train wreck. Neither fighter really had a game plan, Bisping looked almost scared and Hamill had no expression at all. Both swinging here and there.

It was kind of like watching a movie that is boring until you find out how it ended, then it's all you can think about. You know?