MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only one that liked UFC 75???

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
Calibretto9
Welterweight

Calibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level nowCalibretto9 is on another level now
I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first two fights were great, so that really got me pumped for the rest of the event, and while the rest wasn't quite as rivoting as the beginning, it was still a very cool show. I think it was a little tainted by Crocop having a horrible showing and Bisping getting the nod, but that's how it goes in this sport. I just feel if those two fights hadn't bugged me, I'd have enjoyed it alot more. The Rampage/Henderson fight was pretty remarkable from a technical standpoint, simply because their ground transitions, boxing, and clinching were all really sharp. On the other hand, I thought it was pretty average as far as action was concerned. I guess that's to be expected from two guys who have to be so careful with each other, but I was hoping for just a few more fireworks.
Calibretto9 is offline   Reply With Quote