MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only one that liked UFC 75???

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
Lloyd
Bantamweight

Lloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura about
I enjoyed the fights. I think if Hendo drops to middleweight, he will be unstoppable. Props to Matt Hamill for his effort. I thought it could go either way simply because it was in London. I thought Bisping closed the gap in the 3rd round. Hamill clearly won the 1st round. The second i would give the nod to Hamill by a slight margin. As for Mirko, i dont think hes done. He just happened to run into 2 powerhouses in a row. Maybe he should drop down to light heavyweight. I wonder if Alexander got knockout of the night?
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote