MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What if ..
Thread: What if ..
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I eat babies
Originally Posted by asskicker
I actually think alot of guys do coke before a fight. i guarantee theres alot more snorting goin on than most people think. Ive seen both Chuck and Tito in between rd 1 and 2 of fights taking big sniffs in their corner. And it looked like a sniff someone does after they do coke if anyone knows what I mean. BJ also looked pretty coked up before UFC 63. Not saying these guys did for sure, but I wouldnt be surprised to hear of any fighter doing it.
Yea Penn looks like a massive coke fiend with all that facial twitching going on lol. But he's always been like that especially in the early days. I think it's just a wierd twitch but he could be doin coke for all I know. Do you think the UFC and Nevada State Athletic Commission would allow Tito and Chuck to do coke DURING a fight hahaha? You could be right though, none of us will ever know prolly.

BJ twitches like a rabbit in his early days. It was really annoying, but it looks like he's gotten it kinda under control since then.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU; 10-02-2006 at 10:31 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome