MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only one that liked UFC 75???

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
Aaronyman
Face the Pain

Aaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He CrossesAaronyman Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd
I enjoyed the fights. I think if Hendo drops to middleweight, he will be unstoppable. Props to Matt Hamill for his effort. I thought it could go either way simply because it was in London. I thought Bisping closed the gap in the 3rd round. Hamill clearly won the 1st round. The second i would give the nod to Hamill by a slight margin. As for Mirko, i dont think hes done. He just happened to run into 2 powerhouses in a row. Maybe he should drop down to light heavyweight. I wonder if Alexander got knockout of the night?
he probably did
Aaronyman is offline   Reply With Quote