MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Am I the only one that liked UFC 75???

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 02:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
I thought it was a really good event as well. I think alot of people were upset with it because CC lost and Bisping got his ass handed to him despite what the judges thought. I was rooting for Kongo in that fight so I wasn't disappointed with the outcome. CC has a lot of fans on this board though and I think they all thought that CC was going to walk through Kongo. The problem is though, with the way the UFC HW division is right now there aren't going to be anymore easy fights.

Marcus Davis was awesome. I thought the Hamil vs. Bisping fight was good as well though the decision was disgusting. Hendo vs. Page was also a good fight. All in all, for a free event I don't understand why so many people are saying they didn't lke it.
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote